The new ASV60 Pharma is a result of the latest technologies available, with strong attention focused in answering the growing GMP requirements in today’s market place. It is suitable to handle a variety of pharmaceutical products as ampoules, vials, syringes and capsules including integrated partition pre-formed or from flat blanks.
The partitioned cartons, trays and packs are formed automatically from pre-glued cartons or a pre-glued cartons and a flat blank. The products are either fed from a fully automatic filling/labelling line or from cassettes, with automatic collation and inserting of the items in corresponding packaging, using vacuum technology for product protection.
The advantages of the packaging solution:
- Lower cost of packaging (from 10% to 35%) with respect to thermoformed tray inserted into a carton
- Possibility of standardization of the pack external dimensions, according to the different types and size of carton vial housings, therefore with quick change-over times to other format – and product sizes
- Single machine of reduced overall dimensions that require only one operator
- Total protection of the pack: vials and ampoules are held in place in the insert housings and secured at both neck and body, without any contact with the upper and lower side of the carton
- Low environmental impact
- Cardboard double layer on case sides, single opening with possibility of tamper evident closure (glue or marked label)
- Balcony construction, as per GMP rules;
- Maximum visibility for the whole process, thanks to completely transparent guards;
- The carton is picked from the horizontal magazine, rotated and inserted directly into the carton transport system, which operates in a positive way;
- No contact with metal rails due to the fact that the transport belts travel with the carton.
- Particularly low noise and Lubrication free thanks to advanced solutions adopted for product and carton conveyors
- Touch screen control panel, for operator interface and machine management;
- Self-diagnosis and help functions;
- The carton transport system consists of scratch-proof white plastic toothed belts to insure package integrity, even when processing cartons with a high gloss finish. The ASV 60 cartoner is ideal for handling fragile or delicate products including cartons with internal liners;
- Very short change-over time;
- Maintenance free
- Superior precision in picking the product
- Soft handling during the insertion operation avoiding any possible damage.
Automatic feeding systems tailored according to specific requests.
Leaflets variants (pre-folded, flat, from reel).
Booklet and object insertion.
Automatic reject of incomplete cartons.
Automatic size changeover adjustments.
Possibility to integrate bar code readers and complete vision system for detection of products quantity, printed code and leaflet presence.
Wide selections of coding systems (embossing, ink-jet, laser etc.).
Variants of cartons closure (tuck-in flaps, glue flaps, tamper-evident etc.).
Variants of cartons style (cartons with inner partition, cartons with 5th panel, cartons with hinged lid, sleeve etc.).
Separate double discharge.
Modem for trouble shooting.
Validation documents (IQ, OQ e FAT) supplied according to the customer’s request.
Connection to host computer.
- Size range
- A = min. 25 mm – MAX. 120 mm
- B = min. 25 mm – MAX. 100 mm
- C = min. 40 mm – MAX. 180 mm
- A + B = max 180 mm
- Size changeover = OPERATOR FRIENDLY
- Fast and reproducible adjustments through scaled spindles with hand wheel and digital indicator plus operator guidance via operating terminal
- Mechanical speed = up to 70 Cartons per minute
- Installed Power (Basic machine) = 5 KW
- Air consumption (Basic machine) = 17 NI per minute
- Air pressure = 5/6 bar
- Approx Net weight = 2950 KG
- Noise level = <72dB