The CP150 is a medium/high speed overwrapping machine that can be supplied with various feeding systems. The products can be wrapped either as single packs or in bundles with heat-sealable materials from reel of coated polypropylene, cellophane, PVC and others.
The machine has been designed to satisfy the requirements for Foods, confectionery, tea, coffee, tobacco, paper, cosmetic and pharmaceutical industry.
To achieve high speeds, the film feeding system is positioned at a right angle to the product flow and is performed by positive toothed belts contrasted by elastic rollers.
The film web cut and transport is performed with servomotors for an easy size change over procedure
- Excellent packaging quality;
- Highly reliable combination of cam and Servo driven technology;
- External side loading film reel;
- Ergonomic mounted shaft with quick expansion lock device to allow a fast change of the film reel;
- Discharge by sealing plates;
- Centred product stop within the sealers to obtain even a point seal in the same position on all packages;
- Simple and fast carton size changeover;
- Flexible size Range;
- The touch screen operator interface control panel shows all the machine functions and displays the machine status, as well as fault/alarm messages;
- The speed is set from the control panel and allows the adjustment for the optimal production speed.